Round 38 Note: I'll close the voting for round 38 shortly and either post the resulting tie breaker or the results shortly! (with the first being far more likely ;) )
Remember, sign ups are open all months long as fewer than 25 people have signed up. If you want to join in, comment here
and join the fun :D
This post contains all the information you need to enter your icons. Breaking the rules might lead to a disqualification for the next round.
• Icons must be made originally for this challenge. No prior work may be submitted!
• All work must be your own, not someone elses!
• Make sure icons aren't adult in nature!
• Icons must fit the Livejournal standard, under 40 kb, 100x100px and in either .png, .gif, or .jpg file format.
• Post the finished icons at the same time to this community.
• When posting the finished 20, please leave a 3 icon preview. You are free to post them here (with a lj-cut) or a direct link to the entry.
• Don't lock the icon post: The mods need to access them for posting the voting and others want to see them after all. (This doesn't apply when the icons are all posted to this community instead of your own journal/community)
• Don't submit your icons to this post!
• All entries are moderated: This means they'll be public once a mod approves them. The mod will also tag them at this time!
• You don't need to tag your entries! (But you're welcome to, if you want to do it :) )
• You may change/adjust the table as needed (or code it yourself) for as long as the prompts are still in relation to the icons (the same goes for switching between US/UK spelling and any other variations I'm not familiar with)
• Please use this guideline for the subject: Round# - TV Show - Season
• If possible, try to comment on everyone's post - they most likely would like comments as much as you do :)
Completed 20 are due on 20 December 2012
(Friday)View the Participants
•10 Themes: clothes, faceless, first scene, future season*, hair, last scene, pale, room, smile, two fonts*
•5 Category: favourites - scene, character, episode, duo*, quote
•5 Artist's Choice
*future season: icon an episode from a future season of your show, or an actor's next project if your claim is the last known/current season of the show.
[I checked the current shows and there should be at least one actor with a future project listed as post production or with no comment. However, if there aren't any
screencaps available for those feel free to pick one that came out this year even if it's from before the show started! Otherwise just reply here and we'll come up with something :)]
*two fonts: use two different fonts on your icon. Example (by me):
*duo: This can be a pairing, but can also be interpreted as a non-romantical team of two
Thanks to everyone that suggested prompts! If you have any questions regarding any of the prompts, please feel free to ask in a comment to this post! :)
Tags: !!info, !round 39